Want to join a fun, fast growing team? Apply to join the Green Door Co team today!
Senior PR Consultant (Senior PR Account Manager)
The role has the potential to be either full-time or part-time depending on the candidate’s availability. Please indicate in your cover letter your preference.
If you are a strategic, creative and experienced PR professional looking for a role with genuine flexibility, this job is for you!
This role will see you manage a large portfolio of PR client accounts, mostly in B2B but also in consumer.
You will have the support of a PR and Marketing Coordinator and our pool of skilled, senior PR freelance consultants. It is expected in the coming months we will also recruit a mid-level role to further support you on these accounts.
The ideal candidate will be highly adaptable, have a can-do attitude, take initiative, be comfortable taking on new challenges and thrive in an unstructured, startup environment.
Green Door Co is a fast-growing PR and marketing agency, specialising in small to medium sized enterprises (SMEs).
Director Heather Marano was awarded a B&T 30 Under 30 award in 2015, which recognised the agency’s contribution to unlocking access to marketing services for SMEs.
Launched in 2014, the business now supports a suite of clients across a range of industries including technology, franchising, travel, professional services, legal, property and not for profit.
We have an authentic, down-to-earth and entrepreneurial company culture. That means no office politics! You will be part of a dedicated, collaborative and fun team.
If you’re fed up with the typical agency culture, Green Door Co offers you something different. Don’t expect to work ridiculous hours or feel like a small cog in a big machine.
We offer genuine flexibility with flexible office hours and the opportunity to work from home one day a week.
Responsibilities will include:
- Client management
- Developing PR and communications strategies and plans
- Media relations, drafting thought leadership articles and other hands-on work as required
- Mentoring and supporting the work of the PR & Marketing Coordinator and other consultants
- Business development, developing new business proposals and attending new business meetings
We’re looking for candidates with:
- 4-5 years of experience (agency side)
- Experience working on B2B and B2C accounts
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build long-lasting relationships
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks and tight deadlines
- Experience in business development
- Very strong written communication skills
- High self-motivation
If this sounds like your kind of role, please send a CV, two writing samples and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.